50/50 Boer/Kiko buck born May 2010. He gave us 15 colorful, healthy and quick growing kids for the two seasons he was our herd sire. We still have some of his offspring and other decendants in our herd.
sire to Nitro - belongs to DMC Farm Boer goats
(Photo published with owners permission)
Countryview Obsidian Commander 100% ABGA (For reference only)
Twin buckling out of a dappled black sire (his twin is a dappled buck) Born February 2013. ABGA# 10596431
Pictured here at 18 months.
Here is a link to his FB album on our farm page: COMMANDER
Pictured here at 10 weeks.
Pictured here at 10 weeks
1) Twins (buck and doe) born to a paint doe. Chocolate paint buckling and a solid black doeling
2) Twins (does) born to a lightly painted commercial doe. One solid red and one a black and white paint.
3) Twins (buck and doe) born to a Myotonic doe. Dark seal (solid) buckling with light dappling and a solid deep red doeling with one white foot.
4) Twins (two does) born to a golden tan colored traditional doe. One traditional chocoate and one palomino paint
5) Twins (buck and doe) born to a golden tan colored traditional doe. Solid white buckling and a traditional black headed doeling
6) Twins (buck and doe) born to a tradtional doe. Chocolate paint doe and a black headed traditional buckling with heavy spotting on his legs.
7) Single doeling born to a pure white doe. Buckskin paint with black spotting/stripes.
8) Twins (buck and doe) to a heavily colored traditional brown doe. Black paint buck and a traditional black headed doe.
9) Twins (bucks) to a traditional doe. Solid black and traditional black.
10) Twins (bucks) to a red paint doe. Solid black and red paint.
We lost our beloved Nitro the fall of 2016 to unknown causes.
DED Dodge a Flash of Nitro 100% ABGA
FB ABGA Boer buck. Triplet born 3/2/12. Out of Flash, son of Backdraft and a doe that is an Enterprize doe. ABGA#10572681
Pictured here at about 2-1/2 years.
Here is a link to his album on our FB page: NITRO
Pictured here at about 11 months.
1)traditional set of red headed buck/doe twins. The buckling has spots, a decent size cape and one red leg. Out of paint Boer doe.
2) traditional set of lemon headed buck/doe twins. They both have heavily frosted ears. Out of Boer/Kiko doe.
3) set of buck twins One white and one white with big red spots. Out of a Lamancha/Boer doe.
4) set of doe twins. One golden tan traditional headed and one chocolate traditional headed. Out of Boer/Kiko doe.
5) one set of buck/doe twins. One pure white doeling and a tan headed with dapples buckling. Out of Boer/Kiko doe.
6) set of triplet doelings. One solid dark red, one red paint, one red traditional. Out of Boer doe.
7) set of triplet bucklings. One paint with black spots, and two traditional honey colored headed.
8) set ot twin bucklings. One solid chocolate and one tradtitional chocolate.
Demon - 89% Kiko 11%Boer
Kiko/Boer buck. 89% Kiko 11% Boer. A twin born 3/13/12. Grandson of "Prince Ivan of Q farms". My does, Penny and Rosie are also granddaughters of "Prince Ivan of Q farms". I really like this blood-line. Demon left our farm for about a year, but we are happy to welcome him home permanently.
Although we had hoped to keep Demon here permanently, he found a wonderful home where he is super spoiled and loved so we are very happy.
This is for Demon's sire "Hank"
2013 offspring -
1) set of doe/doe/buck triplets all traditional pygmy color (bred to our Pygora Fiona)
2) a single buckling Black and white paint with traditional colored head with very large cape and black legs. Out of a black headed Boer/Kiko doe
1) set of doe/buck/buck triplets (one black and white and two traditional reds) (bred to Penny)
2) set of doe/doe twins (one black trad. one palamino trad.) bred to Daisy (trad. palamino)
3) single doe (red roan) bred to Teasel (traditonal)
4) single doe (palamino trad) bred to Olive (palamino trad.)
5) twin bucklings (one brown and black and one brown and black trad. with leg markings) bred to Angel
6) single buckling (brown and black trad.) bred to Tilly (pure white)
A wonderful boy! Spots and color!
From the same farm as our beloved Nitro so we were tickled to find this fellow available after we lost Nitro.
More pictures HERE